The all-new Honda Urban SUV Concept has made its world debut at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit. The concept hints at the styling direction of an all-new small SUV scheduled to be launched in Japan at the end of 2013 and in the U.S. in 2014. The model will subsequently be introduced in Europe.
The Urban SUV Concept represents the expansion of vehicles that will be based on Honda’s new Global Compact Series platform, which include the Honda Fit (Jazz in Europe) and the Honda City.
The Urban SUV Concept, designed to provide aesthetic cues for an all-new small SUV, showcases clean and sophisticated styling, dynamic lines and a strong stance. The small SUV will be rolled out across the world and will be powered by Honda’s fuel-efficient Earth Dreams Technology.
The small SUV will be manufactured at Honda’s newest North American plant near Celaya, Mexico.
Key features of “Earth Dreams Technology”
1. A gasoline engine which realizes top level driving performance and fuel efficiency.
2. A compact diesel engine which realizes the world's lightest body, top-of-class acceleration performance and fuel efficiency.
3. CVT which combines at a high level the fun of driving and fuel efficiency.
4. A two-motor hybrid system which realizes top-of-industry efficiency.
5. A high-efficiency, high output electric SH-AWD hybrid system which combines superior driving and environmental performance.
6. A compact, high efficiency electric powertrain for EVs.
2013-01-18 Prestige Electric Car The all-new Honda Urban SUV Concept has made its world debut at the 2013 North American […]
18 January 2013
Honda SUV Urban Concept